- Respiratory disease management
- Laboratory values and interpretation
- Hematology and blood administration
- Hemodynamics and intra-aortic balloon pump therapy
- Advanced 12 lead interpretation
- Advanced trauma care
- Intracranial pressure monitoring
- Care for high risk obstetrical patients
- Neonatal and pediatric care
Registration will begin on February 9 and will close on February 22. Class will start the week of March 5 and will run for 14 weeks via our virtual instructor led training system and web-based LMS. Classes are scheduled for a 2-2-3 rotation and repeat each week. The final week (June 4) students will engage in hands-on training at our Lafayette facility.
If you are interested in attending this course, please contact Harry Murphy at 337-291-4081.